Tuesday, March 24, 2009
praying
--Just coming out of a very difficult storm, but finally starting to see clarity. Not sure how to get my thoughts out without becoming a burden so I will just continue to pray and comfort in the Lord. My heart is sad. I pray for guidance and I pray for healing. I also pray for strength and for forgiveness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finances
It's Monday! Sorting through finances is such a dreaded thing for me. we are trying so hard to stay humble and keep all of our finances ...
-
God has called and asked; therefore I have chosen to honor that calling. When we first decided to home school, it was a calling that God was...
-
wow, what an amazing movie. It's really late but I had to write a few thoughts before morning so i could be able to write with excitemen...
No comments:
Post a Comment