Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Transitions
Transition is not something I grasp with a willingness but it is something that seems to coexist within my life at this time. I am puzzled, maybe frazzled by the confusion that is within my heart as to what exactly that all entails and what it means to me. How it effects my kids, how it effects me personally and how it effects my focus is still on the median. This blog is completely vague as are my questions about what all this means for us? I have no clue. All I know is that transition is not my favorite part of life. I personally like things to remain as they do and just exist as they always have. That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finances
It's Monday! Sorting through finances is such a dreaded thing for me. we are trying so hard to stay humble and keep all of our finances ...
-
God has called and asked; therefore I have chosen to honor that calling. When we first decided to home school, it was a calling that God was...
-
wow, what an amazing movie. It's really late but I had to write a few thoughts before morning so i could be able to write with excitemen...
No comments:
Post a Comment