Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Michelle's Theory of Texting

Parents are always complaining about their kids always being on the phone and a more recent complaint is the fact and invention of text. My theory on this texting fad is, it is somewhat easier at times and less time consuming. I sometimes find myself on a phone for 2 hours at a time, but while texting I can have a conversation all day and still go on with all my regular activities. I think talking on the phone is sometimes more logical in certain situations. In other situations when you just want to have random conversation it’s easier to text. I personally think texting is fine. If you have unlimited text, then you might as well use it. The only thing in objection I have toward text is the following: (1) you should not text during dinner or family meals. (2) No texting at church (3) no texting if you are out or doing something with you family etc...

Maybe parents don’t really understand the whole ‘text’ thing, but if they can remember when all they really wanted to do was talk on the phone with there friends, well it’s the same with us teenagers today. -- Just minutes cost and texting is easier.



A note from the parent: I am posting Michelle's theory and hope to get some comments about her theoretical concept.

No comments:

Finances

It's Monday! Sorting through finances is such a dreaded thing for me. we are trying so hard to stay humble and keep all of our finances ...