Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas decorating




Kids are decorating for Christmas today as they are on a break from home school. Not so much a break but a time for unity and bonding. I am stuck in the middle of finals and papers, projects. I would give anything for a nap. But, got my Christian music going, words will come eventually and the paper will write itself. I can't take pictures cuz kids say they are not descent but I managed to get at least two. Have I mentioned how much I love my kids? I do!!!!!! They are pretty amazing! Even when they do things that we know are wrong, we still love them and brag about how amazing they are. God is good!!! God is great!!! All the time God is good!

Home school resumes this Friday!!!

My desk is intimidating me. I want my life back. I love being a counselor but I really would like a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Finances

It's Monday! Sorting through finances is such a dreaded thing for me. we are trying so hard to stay humble and keep all of our finances ...