Thursday, August 20, 2009

A new calling: A time for a change

Talk about a weeping morning. This week I have been praying about something on my heart and I shared it with my dearest friend but today I asked God to help me as I was in complete worry. God has been churning a calling in me for too long now and although my heart is not physically ready for a change God thinks that it's time.

Now to wait to see what he calls me to do. All I know is wherever he places me and whichever door he opens that it be a place where he plant me in soil of his choosing so that I may glorify him once again. Thank you God for trusting and choosing me.

No comments:

Finances

It's Monday! Sorting through finances is such a dreaded thing for me. we are trying so hard to stay humble and keep all of our finances ...