Sunday, December 6, 2009

We got past the being still and we survived : )

After being still and knowing that He is God and in the midst of being obedient, and after much prayer, I am past the scary part of “can I go, what will happen, will there be a place for us??? What if….” But in trusting, he has blessed us. Oh how my heart is happy and joyful that I am learning so much more about Him. Even today I learned new scriptures and I can embed them in my memory to continuously apply His teaching to my life. My girls are doing well. They are still transitioning but we are pleased with their commitment to be a family through change and a family of serving. Lord, I pray that you continuously teach me new ways to share you with this secular world and Lord, I ask that you bring new friendships into our life. It is not easy as you know when one leaves their church. I pray for friendships, fellowship and for continued growth in my children’s walk with you. Praise be to you and show me how to glorify and honor you everyday this week. I say week, because I know this week will be a difficult one with so many deadlines, commitments, final exams, research …..
I had a wonderful day! Thank you for the blessings! --Dave not so good. The cowboys lost. We did go to church twice today and I LOVE that. What a wonderful time of year as we wait.


Lord, why did I question your calling???? Please forgive me. You know why and what you have planned for me and I want to be obedient.

No comments:

Finances

It's Monday! Sorting through finances is such a dreaded thing for me. we are trying so hard to stay humble and keep all of our finances ...