Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Boring day. My back is out. Hurt it yesterday while spray painting the stools. Whatever I did has left me in severe pain. I couldn't even get in the car to drive Michelle to school this morning. was painful. Didn't sleep, cried last night, but dave stuffed me with Tylenol which just isn't helping. I think I'll get him to bring some Tylenol PM, or Aleve when he gets home. I pulled out a roast for dinner, I'm out of diet coke. Not good! JD is home with me. Had accident at school One more day of school and finally he will be home safe with mommy. I was saddened to hear about my close friends and their breakup. That just hurts my own heart. Krissy should be home soon and with friends. sounds like fun but also sounds like I need to fix snacks, maybe nachos. That would be easy. I was deeply touched when Brad said I cook take JD with me to camp since we didn't have a sitter for him, but looks like it all worked out. Mom will schedule doctors appointments for when I get back, Michelle will sit with JD and Dave will take them to work two of the days. Mom will come and sit for one of the days. Looks like I am camp bound after all. I feel annoyed because I am not able to finish the painting and the house repairs as planned because of my back pain. I'm not very good at not doing something. I need to be working. I look over at the unfinished tasks and it just frustrates me. God please relieve me from this pain so that I can continue my work.

No comments:

Finances

It's Monday! Sorting through finances is such a dreaded thing for me. we are trying so hard to stay humble and keep all of our finances ...